Terms & Conditions
The term 'Bandhuli' ‘www.bandhuli.com’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is -
M/s Bandhuli, 59 Parnasree pally Road, Kolkata- 700060, West Bengal.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website
6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Bandhuli's prior written consent
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority
10. Bandhuli reserves all rights to change the discount percentage at any point in time.
11. Bandhuli reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice.
12. Modifications of these terms will be effective from the time they are updated in the Terms and Conditions section
13. Bandhuli reserves the right to decide when this offer will be applicable and for what period of time.
14. Bandhuli reserves the right to extend or terminate the offer, without further information at any point of time.
15. Bandhuli reserves the right, at any time, to amend/add/remove/modify (in whole or part) any of the terms & conditions of this offer. Bandhuli’s decision in this regard shall be final and requires no intimation to the customer of any sort.
16. Bandhuli reserves all rights to change the amounts conferred under any offer - Coupon at any point in time.